[Flask] Example usage of Spawning server with Flask apps

David Lord davidism at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 11:52:38 EST 2016

Seems to follow the pattern of any other WSGI server: you call it with
the path to the WSGI callable (the app in Flask's case).  Was there
something specific you were looking for?  Note that the last commit was
four years ago, and it doesn't appear to support Python 3.  The modern
recommended servers are uWSGI, Gunicorn, or mod_wsgi with Apache.