[Flask] uWSGI and Flask - Slow and varying response times

Ziirish ziirish at ziirish.info
Thu Jul 7 11:19:25 EDT 2016

What is your uWSGI configuration/starting parameters?

Are they the same on both your development machine and your server?

Could you send a summary of your benchmark so far like:

      | local | server |
test1 | 100ms |  700ms |
test2 |  50ms |  500ms |

Because there are now a lot of informations in a lot of emails.

Thanks