[Flask] No database errors in logs?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Tue Jun 7 17:32:58 EDT 2016

Hello list,
I have my normal setup--Flask served through UWSGI running on Nginx. I'm
using FreeTDS to access some MSSQL databases as part of my Flask app, and I
recently modified some queries. Now, nothing works, and I'm nearly certain
the problem is in the query in question. The problem is that the logs don't
show anything; UWSGI shows my Python print statements, but no errors, and
Nginx has no errors at all. Sorry if this is a bit OT, but I seem to get
the best responses from people on this list rather than UWSGI, which
appears sparsely populated these days. If anyone knows of a way I can view
the errors coming back from my database, that would be great. I thought
exceptions got logged somewhere, but if they are still, I can no longer
find them. I suppose it could also be some problem that never triggers an
exception, but I'm not sure how that would work.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com