[Flask] I am looking for Flask-based web sites and applications

Anthony Ford ford.anthonyj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:04:51 EDT 2016

While nothing is available publicly, I have three Flask applications
running at the Arecibo Observatory (http://www.naic.edu/).

One is designed for monitoring and controlling the cryogenics system. One
for controlling a developmental piece of HW (should only be a temporary
system, but it's been running for 3yrs). And the last is a relatively new
data entry system for radar observers.

Another one I know of is the WaterDataForTexas site (
http://www.waterdatafortexas.org/reservoirs/about), run by the Texas Water
Development Board.

Anthony Ford,
KF5IBN,