[Flask] Deploying Flask on Debian

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Thu May 5 14:54:08 EDT 2016

Okay, thanks. Changing venv to match chdir seems to have worked. I still
can't see my app, but at least UWSGI starts with no errors. Now to figure
out how to let Nginx serve the pages to other computers on the intranet;
this site is supposed to be a subdomain to a larger site, so I just want to
map its IP to a subdomain on our internal DNS. Yet, [server_ip]/mySiteName
returns a 404. Should be fun to troubleshoot. :)

ahall at autodist.com