[Flask] Debugging "internal server error" with Flask, UWSGI, and Nginx?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri May 6 11:56:53 EDT 2016

Hi all,
Thanks for the quick responses. I should have said that yes, I'm running in
debug mode; that's part of why I was so surprised to see this error with
nothing else on the page.

I'm not sure how I'm running UWSGI. The command I use, on Debian 8, is:
sudo /etc/init.d/uwsgi [start/restart/stop]

It starts with no errors, so must be working fine. I'll try running it by
itself, which I've not done before, but keep in mind I have to be able to
access this from another computer on the network. I can't run any GUI on
this machine, so to test things, it has to be reachable on my physical
computer. Still, assuming UWSGI can do that, running it directly is a good
idea. Will that make me change any other configurations or settings, or can
I leave everything in place and just run UWSGI?

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Ioannis Pinakoulakis <giannis.pin at gmail.com

ahall at autodist.com