[Flask] Particular order for starting Nginx/UWSGI?

Anthony Ford ford.anthonyj at gmail.com
Tue May 10 18:23:28 EDT 2016

As far as I know, only the uWSGI process creates the sockets. Are you using
unix sockets or network sockets?

Every time I've tried to get unix socks working, I've run into a
permissions issue, and I've never had enough time to figure it out. Perhaps
someone else on the list can point you in the right way.  Maybe you can try
chmoding to 777 and see if that helps.

I usually go for network sockets bound to 127.0.0.1 for security ("socket =
127.0.0.1:7000"). If you are using unix socks, you might also try the
chown-socket and chmod-socket commands and set to the user/group your web
server runs as (usually something like www or nginx) and a 660, 666, or 777.

Anthony Ford,
KF5IBN,
ford.anthonyj at gmail.com