[Flask] Flask secret key for mobile app client

Unai Rodriguez unai at sysbible.org
Mon May 30 00:09:38 EDT 2016

If the people using the app can be anyone (I.e. it's open to general
public) you cannot. Typically SSL I.e. HTTPS) plus authentication is
used for this.

If the people that are supposed to access have something in common (I.e.
they come from a specific office, etc) then you might be able to add
rules on a firewalll. But that can be a problem (rules not correct or
people accessing through a VPN etc). I guess the only way is if the app
is served only to the people that are supposed to access the through
some sort of a corporate /private network .

-- unai