[Flask] Flask secret key for mobile app client

saikat_sarkar saikat_sarkar at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 07:41:35 EDT 2016

Stop this spam

Saikat
Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: aiman parvaiz <aimanparvaiz at gmail.com>
Date:30/05/2016  1:16 PM  (GMT+05:30)
To: Unai Rodriguez <unai at sysbible.org>
Cc: flask at python.org
Subject: Re: [Flask] Flask secret key for mobile app client

The case under consideration is that right now any one can jump on a tool
as simple as Postman(on Chrome browser), construct the API call and get
data from the backend. I need a way to allow only mobile devices with the
installed app to see the returned data and how can I ensure that a API call
from any client other than mobile devices don't get a response from my
server.

I would appreciate any help I can get here.

Thanks