[Flask] Flask applications and migrations

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sat Nov 12 09:29:37 EST 2016

Hi,

I suspect I am just failing to find the right pages on the Web…

I have a Flask application as a package rather than a module. However
all the documentation more or less assumes a module. In particular
everything about the flask CLI assumes a module and, what is really
important for me just now, the Flask-Migration system doesn't seem to
work for package application as documented.

I need to migrate a live database about two weeks ago, so any help
would be gratefully accepted.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk