[Flask] File Upload

Colin Haig colin at techdata.net.au
Tue Nov 15 01:33:34 EST 2016

To All

I am trying to upload a file using flask – but when I upload a large file I get a server error.

I have tried the following :

app.config['MAX_CONTENT_LENGTH'] = 16 * 1024 * 1024
When I reduce the above setting Flask reports a 413 error which is is supposed to do

Updated apache server

Have added LimitRequestBody 0  to my http.conf

If I upload the file though my locahost flask server there are no issues.

When I submit the file upload I can see a counter counting up to 100% but then it crashes with a server error – I have
checked the apache logs but can not see any error associated with the upload.

I have searched the web looking for answers but to no avail.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Colin