[Flask] single function handling form from base template

Alex Alex alex-alex-90 at wp.pl
Sat Sep 10 19:06:12 EDT 2016

Hi,
I have another question: I am using blueprints for different application modules but I have a single search function that handles form from base.html template that is being extended by all blueprints. How can I handle it since I'm using flash() to return search result and I need to redirect to particular page the query has been entered? I guess request.url_rule is the way to go. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Best Regards,
Alex