[Flask] Odp: Deploying on httpd and mod_wsgi

Alex Alex alex-alex-90 at wp.pl
Thu Sep 22 16:20:32 EDT 2016

Hi,
I'm not an expert on mod_wsgi and Apache. In fact I've used it many years ago for the last time.

Are you sure your imports are fine? The error says that you are missing LCD module - probably it is installed on your laptop but not the on the server. Without seeing your requirements.txt and flask app imports I guess it will be hard to say something more.

As for Apache unless you have some special requirements you may want to check out gunicorn - it works nicely with flask applications and is python based. That is how I run test instances on Heroku actually.
Cheers
Alex