[Flask] How can I submit corrections for the tutorial?

Josh Stephens bsdtux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 19:18:17 EDT 2017

Hi Steve,

I unfortunately do not. I am very new to this mailing list. Hopefully
someone that is more senior can give you a concrete answer.

Best regards
Josh Stephens

On August 24, 2017 at 11:20:15 AM, Lists (lists at steveandmimi.com) wrote:

Thanks for the pointer to the correct location.

As far as the page I'm looking to update, I ran across two typos in the
second paragraph of Step 0 so I figured I would make corrections as I ran
through the tutorial.

Looking at the repository it seems like the changes haven't been deployed
to the website for a few months. (e.g. a May 24 commit to folders.rst
begins with a sentence about virtualenv but the web site doesn't have that
sentence.) Do you know what the policy is for when the web site gets
updated from the repository?

-Steve