[Flask] Saving Stripe JSON objects in Flask Database

Anonymous Coder anonymouscodar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:41:56 EST 2017

I have a Package model where I am trying to update fields below but for
expiry and due date I don't know how to implement. Objective is to retrieve
due date and expiry dates from stripe subscriptions.

class Package(db.Model):
    __tablename__ = 'package'

    id = db.Column(db.Integer, primary_key=True, autoincrement=True)
    student_id = db.Column(db.Integer, ForeignKey('student_profile.id'))
    stripe_id = db.Column(db.String(45))
    student_email = db.Column(db.String(20))
    subscription_date = db.Column(db.DateTime, default=today)
    expiry_date = db.Column(db.DateTime, default=deadline)
    expiry_date = db.Column(db.DateTime, default=deadline)
    is_active = db.Column(db.Boolean, default=True)
    package_type = db.Column(db.String(45), default='NOPACKAGE')

    package_price = db.Column(db.Integer)
    coupon = db.Column(db.String(12))

    def __init__(self, **kwargs):
        for key, value in kwargs.items():