[Flask] How to truely asynchronize a Flask application

Christof Verdonck hcmr.verdonck.christof at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:55:17 EST 2017

Dear

First of all, thank you for the quick reply.

I mean that it seems that the request object is shared between different
users.
Some of our endpoints are accessing big data sets so it takes a long(er)
time before a response is generated.

If in the mean time other users want to access the same (or other)
endpoints,
they are put in a waiting list until that first request got responded.

So I want this application to run so that multiple (read a lot of) users
are served at the same time.

Yours Sincerely

Christos