[Flask] Questions from a new user of Flask

Felix Louistisserand felix.louistisserand at inria.fr
Thu Jan 5 03:36:36 EST 2017

Apparently it was, it seems solved after I install a dedicated application to empty the cache. It was not obvious at all because setting manually Firefox to disable the cache is not enough. So it seems finally Flask is not responsible for this at all: that's just a common "bug" (it might be intended but that's weird) for Chrome and Firefox.

Thank you !

Felix