[Flask] flask queue question

Adil Hasan paradox2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 09:07:10 EDT 2017

Hello Rita,
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Windows. I noticed you're running nginx
in single-threaded mode. I think you may be able to configure the number
of workers so you can have more requests handled at one time. I'm afraid
I've not used nginx yet (I really should have a bash at it), but I am
certain more able people on this list will be able to help you.
I very much hope your day goes well,
adil