[Flask] Why flask.run() is not for production environment

Samuel Harmer me at samuelharmer.com
Mon Jul 10 04:19:22 EDT 2017

Dear Deepak,

A quick Google for "flask deployment wsgi" gets you to
http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/0.12/deploying/ which describes a number of
options. In short, serving fast and safe HTTP to the www is a significant
challenge. `.run()` works but has not had the same effort put into www
engineering than dedicated web server projects have.

Kind regards,
Samuel Harmer