[Flask] Flask Extension Development

Gergely Polonkai gergely at polonkai.eu
Wed Jul 12 10:52:18 EDT 2017

Hello Alena,

I just stumbled upon a library: Flask-JSGlue. This does pretty much what
you want to achieve, although it doesn’t do any filtering (so it exposes
everything). Maybe you should expand this instead of writing a new one.

Best,
Gergely

Alena Lifar <alenaslifar at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2017. júl. 5., Sze,
11:36):