[Flask] ngninx + gunicorn + flask + auto-reload

aRkadeFR contact at arkade.info
Sun Jan 28 10:06:15 EST 2018

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 06:47:28PM +0100, Christophe BAL (via GMAIL) wrote:
> Thanks for your answer.
>
>  * I have a complete Debian machine on a VPS.
>  * If I have to use Docker, I can.
>
> My purpose is to have a /"as smooth as possible"/ way to update my webapp.

The main principle of the CI is to deploy your project when any changes
happen in the project (code or settings). FMPOV, it is what you try to
do.

I agree with Gergely Polonkai, it depends on multiple aspects of your
project.

I would probably add another question:
How do you deploy your application right now?

If you have any automation to deploy your project, then setting up a CI
is to deploy your project any time you have a change in your code. I
assume your code is under version controlled like git, so a way to do
that is to hook your deployment to your repository.