[Flask] Contributing Passenger WSGI Instructions

Tyler Williams tylerwilliamsct at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 20:57:27 EDT 2018

Hey folks,

Recently had to deploy a flask app on Phusion Passenger because I've got
hosting through Dreamhost, and got stumped along the way. I figured it out,
eventually. But then a few weeks later had to re-deploy and hadn't written
down my process anywhere.

Needless to say, I hit the same few road bumps. It took me longer than I'd
like to admit/longer than it should have, but i figured it out again.

This time, I documented my process. I'd love to contribute that
documentation to the Flask website, if that's appropriate. What's the best
way for me to submit this for consideration. Any standards I should keep in
mind in that submission?