[Flask] A good text editor to work with Flask?

Stephen Mazzei mazzei.stephen.a at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:26:14 EDT 2018

William,

I personally use Microsoft Visual Studio Code, has extensions for a ton of
different languages, constantly being improved, and handles GIT very well.
1 person on my team at work found it, and since the rest of us have all
jumped on the band wagon for it.

I tried the pycharm (had a school license) and found that to cause more
headaches for learning.

But any open editor would work