[Flask] A good text editor to work with Flask?

Thomas Prebble thomas.prebble at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 08:27:54 EDT 2018

A PyCharm personal subscription sets you back 89USD for the first year and
you can cancel after that and still use it (sans updates). If you've got an
older version you may get a small discount. It's not a bad deal for what
you're getting.

I have yet to find another tool that replicates the overall experience and
integrates as nicely as it does with the other tools I use. I suppose you
could get somewhere close with Atom/VSC with the right plugins but the time
investment didn't seem worth it.