[Flask] HTML content gets cut off

Wil Phan wil at pixar.com
Thu Mar 15 18:57:12 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to run Flask with Apache CGI on Windows but it won't load all
the HTML content.  It misses the last few-to-several lines.  Apache CGI
alone (no Flask involved) has no problems.  Testing Flask using its
internal web server and the same Python script works fine too.

The HTML output is pretty small, just about one screenful.  When I try to
output just a tiny bit of HTML it still gets cut off.  The CSS is cut off
too.  I tried stripping almost all the HTML and code out of the template to
a bare minimum but the results were the same.  Sending HTML directly from
the Python script (without using the template) has the same results.

I'm running Windows 10, Apache 2.4.29, Python 2.7.13, Flask 0.12.2.  There
are no Apache errors.  The Flask web server has no errors either when I'm
using that to test, but that's expected since all the HTML is sent to the
browser in this case.  I'm attaching a stripped down version of the
scripts, cgi, template, and css files (which I tested to have the same
results with HTML getting cut off).

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks in advanced for taking a look,
wil

PS.  I'm new to Flask so my apologies if there's a better place to post
this.