[Flask] AWS Lambda integration module idea

Vicente Neto sneto.vicente at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:31:08 EST 2018

Hi there!

To be honest, I didn't have time to read all your email... but your idea
looks like the Chalice Microframework.
You can read more about it here
<https://chalice.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest>.

PS: I'm sorry if I didn't fully understand your idea and gave you a generic
answer. :p

Kind regards!