[Flask] Which to use for DB ?

Yuxuan Dong yuxuan.dong at outlook.com
Wed Aug 14 14:30:10 EDT 2019

I think there is not a standard answer for all projects.  Flask-SQLAlchemy is using scoped_seasion, which is very convient but not very flexible. You can also use context manager to build your own session manager. I took a note about these two usage, may be helpful: http://yxdong.me/posts/sqlalchemy-session-usage-patterns-in-web-applications.html

获取 Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>