[Flask] Question of outsourcing flask app

Carlos Anchia casahome2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 09:06:31 EDT 2019

Depends…

"The way Flask is designed usually requires the configuration to be available when the application starts up.”
http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/1.0/config/ <http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/1.0/config/>

If this is a goal, I would think there would need to be a script to pull the latest config from the URL, then launch the Flask Application pointing to the updated config.py.

The issue here is that changes to the config.py file (at the URL) would not update the config of the running flask app (at runtime).