[Flask] Advice on best way :

Ben Duncan linux4ms at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 15:02:04 EDT 2019

Ok, have all my session, wtf_forms, libraries all sorted as well as some
nice macros for the templates, now seeking advice to build this whole
application.

It is basically a full fledged Accounting system (AR / AP / GL / OE /IV /
PR / PO ) fronted by a some very specific Court front ends (fees. fines,
restitution  )  for the Criminal / Civil side and then some stuff latter to
deal with the Chancery Courts.

It's going to be quite large, probably with a few hundred web pages , with
interfacing with all the systems (Think ERP) with drill downs all the way
back to the originating document.

Any advice on how to structure, what next I need to read, design
considerations or any other adice this group can give me, would be
appreciated

Thanks ...

*Ben Duncan*
DBA / Chief Software Architect