[Flask] Advice on best way :

Adil Hasan paradox2005 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 08:04:04 EDT 2019

Hello Ben,

one thing I would worry about is having a lot of pages served by one
app. Is it possible to separate them? If you need to update some pages
on one part then you would only need to rebuild that app. Perhaps it
could also help with resiliance and maybe performance?

My money's on you producing something very good,
adil