[Flask] Advice on best way :

Jonathan Chen tamasiaina at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 09:37:18 EDT 2019

Okay, I just wanted to make sure that you understood its a big task. I hope
you didn't take offense to what I said. Yeah, it's going to take a lot of
pounding on the keyboard, and business requirements and logic is most of
the battle.

If you want to look into "trendy" cool things right now, which I actually
like to do.

You can build the frontend via React or Angular, and have flask serve all
the API's. I would separate all the different API's into blueprints. At
first, I would just bundle all the blueprints together for the sake of
actually getting things done. Afterwards, You can break the API's up into
its own services really easily.

~Jonathan C.