[Flask] [EXT] Re: render_template_string doesn't render

Patrick L Jones plj at mitre.org
Wed Aug 18 13:36:39 EDT 2021

Greetings,

	I'm using Chrome. I get the same result when I just return the string '<h1>PLEASE CLOSE THIS WINDOW</h1>' as using the render_template_string().  Chrome isn't recognizing it as html.
	As I said it the start of this thread my flask get() method is being called by an OAUTH2 redirect.  Any idea how I would make Chrome understand that its getting back html instead of text?

Thank you,

Pat