[getopt-sig] Re: [Python-Dev] Adopting Optik

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:59:24 +0100

On donderdag, nov 14, 2002, at 22:38 Europe/Amsterdam, Jack Jansen
wrote:
> optlib may be a bit better than options, but it could still do many
> different things in my mind. Maybe argvlib (which is most definitely
> un-cute:-)?

Sorry, ignore this message. I wrote it yesterday but it somehow didnt
get out of my machine until just yet. I'm all for argvparse at the
moment. Incidentally, I think that the fact that argv is unclear to
newbees is too bad, as they'll have to learn about sys.argv anyway...
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -