[Python Glasgow] Day & Venue.

Craig Nicol craig.nicol at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 17:24:17 CET 2012

I've been to a few talks there (Scottish Developers have used it in the
past). They've got a good theatre-style setup downstairs, and it's a pub so
you can use it for non-presentation meetings too :-)

sip:craignicol at ekiga.net  skype:craignicol  http://twitter.com/craignicol
   http://craignicol.wordpress.com