[Python Glasgow] Day & Venue.

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 09:47:26 CET 2012

Ok, cool. Sounds like we have a winner for event space.
However, I think somewhere else might be better for the
regular casual meet.

Do people think its important that its very central? i.e.
somewhere in the region of central and queen street? Out
of the suggestions Aaron provided I think the curlers nest
is my favourite, however, I'm worried that would be a bit
out of the way?

Dougal