[Python Glasgow] Python Glasgow Pub Meetup on Tuesday 13th August in Blackfriars

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 12:58:21 CEST 2013

Hi All,

Originally we were going to run a Dojo next week. However, I'm not able to
make it and we had reduced numbers due to a Twig office move limiting the
space. So we have decided to push that back, probably until next

So, The next Python Glasgow event will be a Python Glasgow Pub Meetup on
Tuesday 13th August at Blackfriars, 36 Bell Street, Glasgow, G1 1LG.

I'll try and get somebody to bring a Python logo to make the group easy to
spot if your new and a table should be booked under 'guido.'

Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Cheers,
Dougal