[Python Glasgow] Python developer position in Glasgow

Aaron Bassett abassett at twig-world.com
Tue Feb 12 15:15:04 CET 2013

Hi Everyone,

Twig is hiring another Python developer to join their team in Glasgow.
If you were at the inaugural Python Glasgow meet-up you will have likely
already met a few of the team :)

You can view the complete job ad at
https://gist.github.com/aaronbassett/4768919

We have a few people who car-pool from Edinburgh each day so that might
be an option for those having to travel.

Additionally we're also looking for a front-end developer. If anyone
knows someone they think might be suitable please forward them this url:
http://www.s1jobs.com/job/475427197.html

If you have any comments or questions about either of the positions feel
free to drop me an email or msg me (#python-scotland on freenode)

cheers,

Aaron

--
Aaron Bassett
Senior Technical Lead

T: + 44 141 353 7700  M: + 44 7534 132 693
Skype: twig.abassett