[Python Glasgow] PyQt Designer

Hedieh Ebrahimi hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Mon Oct 28 14:03:55 CET 2013

Hi,
I have problems using ScrollArea in PyQt . I have the following object.

1. Frame
2. Scroll Area
3. tab object
4.Group Box
5. My Buttons

I am trying to make the ScrollBar appear but  it doesn´t.

I put my frame and scrollArea smaller than my tab widget, but still the
scroll bar doesn´t appear. Also I have set the minimum size of the tab
widget object and the groupbox to their original size.

I have attached my ui file with this email.Could somebody please take a
look at my file and please let me know what I could be doing wrong.

Thanks in Advance