[Python Glasgow] Pub Meetup Tomorrow at The Bath Street Palomino (Free book!)

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 09:49:17 CEST 2013

Hey all,

For a change this month we are going to be meeting at the Palomino and *NOT* blackfriars. I'll be there from 6 or 6:30.

This is partly for a change of scene and also to check the place out as a venue for potentially hosting talks or other events (they have a free to hire function room).

So far I have 4 people confirmed including me - let me know if you plan on coming along! It should be good fun.

I'll have a Python sign with me so you can find us and I'll also have a copy of “Python for Data Analysis” with me that I'll be giving away to a lucky person. It was donated to the group by the O'Reilly user group sponsorship.

Finally - next month I'll try and get a dojo (or maybe even talks) started up again.

Cheers,
Dougal