[Python Glasgow] Coding Dojo on Tuesday 11th of March in Twig World

Aaron Bassett abassett at twig-world.com
Tue Mar 4 17:47:50 CET 2014

Coding against production. Dougal you should know better ;)

Aaron Bassett
Senior Technical Lead
T: + 44 141 353 7700 M: +44 7534 132 693

On 4 Mar 2014 16:40:17, Dougal Matthews <dougal at dougalmatthews.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry - ignore this email. I was working on the auto-emailer which sends out notification based on the calendar and accidentally sent this one off.

Next week we have the dojo on still and there wont be a Python logo on the table, you need a ticket which you can grab here:

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/march-dojo-tickets-10670970159

We only have one left, so be quick!

Dougal