[Python Glasgow] JP Morgan Chase - looking for Trading platform Technologist (Senior Developer) to join their team

Ganguly, Shakya D shakya.d.ganguly at jpmorgan.com
Wed Mar 5 11:55:59 CET 2014

Hi  everybody,
Hope you're all well. Apologies, for this cold email.
I am Shakya, working as a Tech Analyst at JPMorgan Chase, EMEA Division (posted at Glasgow) and a dojo enthusiast. And just spreading a small information about an opportunity for experienced Pythoniasts to take up the above role. If you could spread the word for me within the group and beyond I will really appreciate that.
Role will involve:

-          Strong level of object oriented python coding.

o   Analytical problem solving

o   Algorithm and framework development

o   Unit/Reg test writing and other forms of dev tests

o   Front end development in GUI/ Core level development

-          Communication with traders' requirements

-          Handling major finance instruments

-          Handling complex calculations and producing outputs.

-          Good pay whilst at Glasgow

Should you be interested in the role or if somebody responds to your information pass on, kindly provide them with my details below to contact me with their latest CV.
Many thanks and see you on the 11th.
Shakya Deb Ganguly  |  CIB Markets & Investor Services Technology | Technology Analyst | 4th Floor, 141 Bothwell Street, Glasgow, G2 7EQ, United Kingdom | T: +441412280366 | Email: shakya.d.ganguly at jpmorgan.com | PIMS: SDG at FISP

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.