[Python Glasgow] Pub meetup next week Tuesday 9th September.

Kevin Brolly kevin.brolly at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 17:45:29 CEST 2014

Hi All,

We are having a pub meetup next week Tuesday 9th September!  We have also
decided to try a new venue this month which will be Drygate (
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zTCFuU3dmV_E.khIxoSijPn-Q) it is
very close to our usual venue so shouldn't be too much trouble for everyone
to get to, we start around 6:30.

If you have not made it to a pub meetup before, they are very relaxed and
easy going. We welcome all levels of Python experience and its a great
place to discuss Python, ask questions and generally enjoy some geeky chat.

There will be a printed Python logo on the table so everyone can find us.

Cheers,
Kevin