[Python Glasgow] New in Glasgow

Unai Zalakain contact at unaizalakain.info
Fri Sep 5 22:55:30 CEST 2014

Hi!

I'm a software developer from the Basque Country that recently arrived
to Glasgow. This month I begin with my Software Engineering studies in
Strathclyde Uni and apart of arranging rent, bank accounts, mobile phone
accounts, broadband and other nightmares, I'm searching for software
communities, hacklabs, etc around here.

I saw that this Tuesday you will be meeting in a pub near Duke Street, I
will probably step by (I live in Shawlands so it's not too far for
biking). You will have to excuse me for my terrible English; I have no
problems with reading it and listening it (although this can be a
problem in Glasgow), I'm able to get along the writing but I quite
stutter when speaking it :-/

So... see you there!

BTW, if you want to know more about me:

http://unaizalakain.info/