[Python Glasgow] New in Glasgow

Marc Cameron marccameron3d at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:17:54 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Welcome Unai, I am also a new member who will be attending. Looking forward
to it! Im a novice python programmer but hoping to change that shortly.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good IDE for python that may
facilitate a feature similar to VS's IntelliSense?

Looking forward to sharing a pint with you lot.

Cheers

Marc Cameron

*Contract Technical Artist and AR Generalist*
t: *+447595491710*
e: marccameron3D at gmail.com