[Python Glasgow] Help with string ascii characters

Marc Cameron marccameron3d at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:55:39 CEST 2015

Hey all,

I am currently reciving strings as such:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® - Hearthfire™

Although my python code is throwing up an error with regards to the R
character at the end, is there anyway I can retrive and print the string
exactly as it is displayed?

I think im on my way there with encode/decode but not sure exactly how to
go about it.

I am able to get past the error with with .encode('utf8') but I retrieve
this string:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim┬« - HearthfireÔäó

Cheers,

Marc Cameron

*Contract Technical Artist and AR Generalist*
t: *+447595491710*
e: marccameron3D at gmail.com