[Python Glasgow] Call for speakers

Craig Milroy craigmilroy69 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 30 17:52:17 CEST 2015

Hi Dougal,

I would be more than happy to collate some  information in regards to what I have experienced as a beginner in Python.  Unfortunately I am not the best speaker, but will spend a bit of time putting something together and will email over for you to have a look at, if that is ok?

Thanks

Craig

Sent from my Windows Phone