[Python Glasgow] Fwd: [python-uk] PyCon UK 2016

Dougal Matthews dougal at dougalmatthews.com
Wed Apr 27 05:53:06 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Inglesby <peter.inglesby at gmail.com>
Date: 27 April 2016 at 10:51
Subject: [python-uk] PyCon UK 2016
UK conference <pyconuk at python.org>

Hi everyone,

I’m delighted to announce the launch of PyCon UK 2016!

The conference will run from 15th-19th September at Cardiff City Hall,
with a programme of talks, workshops, and other events aimed at the
whole Python community.

More details are on the conference website, where you can buy a ticket
or submit a proposal for a talk or a workshop.

We have worked hard to ensure the conference is more affordable than
recent years. Tickets start at £96 for the weekend, and we are
offering financial assistance to help people who would struggle to
afford a ticket or other expenses.

The website’s code is on GitHub. If you find any problems, please
submit an issue or a pull request.

If you run a local user group, please share this email with your members.

We look forward to seeing you in Cardiff in September!

~ Peter, on behalf of the PyCon UK Committee