[Python Glasgow] FW: Full Stack Python Developer

David Ross David.Ross at ckdgalbraith.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 07:22:18 EDT 2016

Good afternoon,

Just in case anybody would be interested, we have a Full Stack Python Developer vacancy that has opened up.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are at all interested.

http://www.ckdgalbraith.co.uk/recruitment/full-stack-python-developer

Thanks,
David

--
Mr D Ross
For CKD Galbraith LLP | Suite C, Stirling Agricultural Centre, Stirling FK9 4RN

Registered in Scotland: S0300208. Registered name and address: CKD Galbraith LLP, 59 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2JG
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If this email is not intended for you then please advise us immediately and permanently delete this email and any attachments from your computer system. CKD Galbraith LLP does not accept any liability for any harm caused by this email or any attachments to any systems or data. CKD Galbraith LLP does not accept liability for any personal emails. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this email does not create, form part of or vary any contractual or unilateral obligation.