[Python Glasgow] Python/Django developer required

Alisdair Tullo alisdair at tullo.me.uk
Fri Sep 2 09:30:07 EDT 2016

Hi all,

We're looking for an experienced Django contractor to work on the next
iteration of our existing custom web database application.

The purpose of the application is to manage and record contact with a
pool of volunteers for psychology experiments at the University of
Edinburgh. The application allows people to sign up, and then allows
researchers to apply criteria for experiments (e.g. an age range) and
then contact the relevant volunteers to invite them to take part.

How we organise the work is open to negotiation, but in previous
iterations we have worked by paying per deliverable with small work
packages. Please let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Alisdair