[Python Glasgow] Reorganising Python Glasgow

Dougal Matthews dougal at dougalmatthews.com
Mon Oct 2 03:54:38 EDT 2017

Hey folks,

Things have faltered a bit over the summer. Sorry about that. We
should come up with a plan to stop this happening again. Mostly this
involves increasing the bus factor (from 1!).

To do this, the next Python Glasgow is going to be a pub meetup.
Everyone is welcome to come along, but this evening is specifically
aimed at discussing how we can better run the group and hopefully
finding a few volunteers.

I hope it wont take very long, so expect the normal Python/geeky chat
before and after too.

On October 10th, join me in the Raven from 6pm onwards to help improve
Python Glasgow.

Cheers,
Dougal